[AT] 2018

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jan 1 07:51:20 PST 2018

I found the way to stop carb icing is to add Methanol to the gas.  I had
a generator with a continental and updraft carb that would ice up at 2
in morning when the generator was loaded running the heat pump.   I
added a 1/2 gallon of Methanol to 30 gallons of gas and watched the carb
ice just melt..

Happy New Year to all

Cecil in OKla