[AT] 2018

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 1 05:55:46 PST 2018

Looks cold! If there is one tractor here that the carb will ice up on
its the M. Fortunately we don't use it when it is cold any longer.
Dad recalls one time they were "dribbling" liquid nitrogen on wheat. As
the hired hand drove out the driveway with it, the radio announcer said
it was 1 degree outside. They did have a wind breaker/heat houser. I
have no idea why they were working in those extreme temps, if it gets to
the teens here its VERY cold.

John Hall