[AT] Sawing Wood

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 25 09:25:04 PST 2018

My grandfather had one with a tilting table.  Kind of a rocking, V shaped
trough.
He lived 125 miles from us so I didn't get down there that much but I do
remember
seeing them use it once. He ran it behind an H Farmall.   I was scared of
that thing.
Not because of the condition of it or the way they were using it but I've
always been
a bit on the clumsy side and I figured I could find a way to fall into it at
any time.
I was probably about 9 years old or so.

Charlie