[AT] OT Google Earth Help

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Fri Feb 23 11:48:04 PST 2018

You are discovering the hard way why the tech community is starting
to get a bad impression of Google tools. They have a habit of
making something useful and then taking it away after people get to
depend on it.
I don't know a good answer, but I wouldn't use Google tools since the
only protest you have is to find someone who makes a tool and wants you
to use it.--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com