[AT] Haywagon update

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Feb 22 17:21:27 PST 2018

I have an old Monkey Wards one my uncle bought new in about 1920.  It
just has an oversized hole in the inside pipe.   We had it apart to
shorten it up for a 10 ft bed about 30 years ago.   I think the inside
pipe had 3/4 holes and the outside had 1/2  that translates to a lot of
movement when you get 4ft out as the spindles or wheels would be....

Cecil