[AT] Haywagon update

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 17:16:04 PST 2018

This looks like a Deere old wagon running gear reach tube, I have 2 of them, we had one on my Dads farm. under no circumstances would I weld on this. It's made to be bolted tight on each end and the Reach tube twists as required. For mine I ground the heads round on 1/2" bolts to make what Deere used to hold the front and rear together-
Barney Van De Weert