[AT] Sawing Wood

Spencer Yost syost at triad.rr.com
Wed Feb 21 18:37:40 PST 2018

I am too young to have any extensive experience with them. It did work a few times around them and only ran one once.  To be honest those things always scared me and I always seemed to working with folks whose judgment and presence of mind I seriously distrusted.  I always volunteered to stack/load and spent the whole time  hoping I never had to stack wood with blood on it...

Spencer Yost