[AT] Sawing Wood

a_dickinson at att.net a_dickinson at att.net
Wed Feb 21 11:58:50 PST 2018

Filming makes the blade look like it is turning backwards at times but toward the end of the video when the log stops the blade you can see that it cutting down into the “table”. That’s the same direction as my two buzz rigs, one is stationary the other three-point, both with rocker tables.

Aaron Dickinson
Mason, Mi
1939 Farmall M
1940 Farmall A