[AT] 430v update

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Feb 19 18:13:30 PST 2018

Spencer:

We were supposed to get some rain here in OK today, even predicting
hail.  I had to get the tractor shed cleaned out so my wife's new car
could go in it!!   it is 1/2 the price of my new Belarus, but go
figure....     Supposed to get some ice here in a couple of days
too...    Gotta love OK !!  I was going to say that don't be too
concerned about the tubes getting wet after you have split them.   Water
is one of the best penetrants around...It works great on rust....

Cecil in OKla