[AT] test 9:28

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Wed Feb 14 07:43:26 PST 2018

I haven't received copies of my posts for several years.  In addition about half of the posts I do get end up in my spam folder.  I finally recently turned off the spam option as it is easier to just delete spam and not have to jump back and forth between in box and spam to try and keep posts in order.  I am trying a test with this reply as I cc'd myself.  I noted in one of the links Spencer posted you should see your lists posts if  you CC yourself. Will see.

Gary

Renton, WA