[AT] clarifying email

Spencer Yost syost at triad.rr.com
Tue Feb 13 21:10:03 PST 2018

I did a little digging after John emailed me. He does not use Gmail but I suspect that his ISP does much of the same. There are a few other ISPs I suspect as well. Here is Google's support page on the issue:

https://support.google.com/mail/forum/AAAAK7un8RUMHEZDkqCHEY/?hl=en

And another specific to the software I (and most everyone else on the planet) uses:

https://wiki.list.org/DOC/I%20use%20Gmail-Googlemail%2C%20but%20I%20can%27t%20tell%20if%20any%20of%20my%20messages%20have%20been%20posted%20to%20the%20list

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost