[AT] test again

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 11:39:46 PST 2018

I was the one griping about all the test posts.  After the first dozen or
so, (and after seeing replies to one's unseen messages) it should have
started to become obvious that they were getting through.  Since people
evidently weren't catching on, it seemed appropriate to point it out.

It isn't just me.  Gmail has started directing ATIS "test" messages into
spam folders.

Jim Becker