[Ford-ferguson] Recent list changes changes for these lists

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Feb 11 08:28:26 PST 2018

The mailing lists at ATIS for Farmall, John Deere, and Ford Ferguson have been discontinued. As a convenience I have added you to the general antique tractor discussion list (at at lists.antique-tractor.com). You should have received a welcome message from this action. This welcome message includes the link for managing your account and the password for accessing it.  From this page you can modify or delete your account.

If you were already a member of the general antique tractor mailing list at ATIS, rest assured you were not doubly subscribed.

Please contact me if you have any questions.  Thanks again for your participation here at ATIS.  !

Spencer Yost