[AT] clarifying email

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 13 20:05:00 PST 2018

Well, some of y'all need to get out from in front of the computer and
into the shop--seems winter is making your "fuse" a bit short. So you'll
understand that all is not as it seems, including my original test again
post, there appear to have been 18 (if I counted correct) posts in that
subject, according to ATIS archives. However, I only got 8 of them. So
it doesn't appear everything IS WORKING CORRECTLY on either mine or
Spencers end. Either way he and I have been in communication and are
looking into whats going on. For the rest of you, the delete key is a
slight stretch of the right hand pinky finger to quickly clean up you
inbox.

Anyway, I got bigger fish to fry than inconveniencing some of you to
delete some test posts. Got a red tractor that continues to leak fuel
after a carb rebuild. Already been back in once to tweak the float
height. Gonna try it one more time before ordering a different kit for
another needle and seat. That one is just the tip of the iceberg in shop
work for me--I think the older I get the slower I am at getting work
turned out.

John Hall