[AT] Actual tractor content - no not antique but tractor related

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 12:09:54 PST 2018

Back during our spell of single digit temps one of the lift arms on my
NH TC33 diesel snapped. Upon closer study it was noted that that lift
arm had been welded sometime before I bought the tractor. The farmer who
rents here and is quite handy mechanically had already gone through the
tractor and the FEL and fixed a few nagging issues. A few days later he
also replaced the lift arm. In return he has access to the small beast
as needed - that in return for the labor given plus the tractor needs to
run more than I run it. Hee also keeps a big NH here for moving hay
bales (along with his FIL's English Massey 4wd. Interestingly of the
tractors my subcompact starts much easier in cold weather it is just too
small to more large round bales of hay. Hopefully in a week or so I can
start getting the garden area ready to plant.

David

NW NC