[AT] list changes--WELCOME

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 11 11:09:42 PST 2018

Hope Spencer doesn't mind, but since he emailed the "other" brand
specific lists this morning to say they would now be part of the
any-color-goes Antique Tractor list, WELCOME FOLKS. Maybe with the
increased subscriber list this list will pick up some more traffic. I've
recently started looking at Facebook, just for seeing what folks are
doing in specific groups---lots of very specific antique groups there.
However, as a whole they really lack the in depth knowledge of the ATIS
crowd. I'm not saying folks are giving out generic info, some of it is
just plain wrong. Overall the ATIS crowd is quite knowledgeable and well
versed in old iron, and a friendly lot of folks!

John Hall