[AT] 430V

Rbrooks rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Tue Sep 5 12:02:12 PDT 2017

Spence

Try putting a piece of hardwood against the connecting rod to the stuck piston at the crank. Put a hydraulic jack under the other end of the hardwood. Put tension on it and let it soak. Then the next day or there about increase the tension. I usually take a 2nd pc of hardwood and a hammer and tap on the top of the piston.

It might free up after a couple of increases in tension with the jack. I've used it on some auto engines and it seems to work

Bob

Sent from my iPhone