[AT] 430V update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Sep 30 20:55:30 PDT 2017

I just had in image pop into my brain of a young Farmer on a 40C. He had a smile on his face and everyone in the county was running...  (-;

I think the water bottle would work if the friction disks were not worn. I think that might be my problem.  If I don't see wear I'll try your dads great idea.  A little rust on the iron faces might help.  The charging deal is top priority right now.

After about 10 hours of running I'll change the oil and filter and start changing the other fluids.

Spencer Yost