[AT] OT Swedish tobacco farming

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 29 18:13:20 PDT 2017

Interesting Mattias! What do they use the tobacco for? It doesn't look
like anything I have seen here in the US--it is very short and has
small, thin leaves--is it organically grown (yes they do they grow that
here on a SMALL scale). Most of what we grow is for cigarettes, but
there are specials for cigar wrappers. The air drying process is similar
to what they do here for Burley, to be honest I don't know what that is
used for, probably blended with the more common flue cured to obtain the
final product.

John Hall