[Farmall] Electrall Pulley needed

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Mon Sep 25 10:28:42 PDT 2017

I am hoping someone on the list can help me locate a part for one of my IH Electrall Generators.  I had the generator at a shop for repair and they fixed the generator but while it was there it was involved in an "accident" (their words not mine).  The double pulley on the main generator is broken and a new one or replacement is needed to finish the repair.  According to my local IH dealer the part number is 369540R1 but none can be found in their database.  Anyone have any ideas where to locate one?  Any help is much appreciated.

Sent from my iPad