[AT] Replacement engine question

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:39:50 PDT 2017

Harbor freight sells an additional one year unconditional warranty on
their honda clone engines.  As they explained to me, you can take your
old one back in pieces or running if you like within a year and they will
replace it
with a brand new one at no charge.  I don't much believe in extended
warranties
so I didn't bite.  Mine is about, hmmmm, 3? years old now and starts every
time
I pull the rope as long as I remember to turn on the switch, gas and/or
choke first.

Charlie