[AT] Replacement engine question

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Sun Sep 24 10:53:40 PDT 2017

The engine in my skid steer blew up last spring at 140 hrs. . It was a
V-twin Honda of 23 hp. . However it was 9 years old so no warranty ( I
have found warranties only protect the company,not the customer. Anyway,
I need a replacement engine, because I had modified the loader for a
Honda, I think I will stick with one. Our local Honda dealer doesn't
seem to want business as I gave him a list of what I needed and he said
he would get back with me the next day; well that was 3 months ago. This
is the same guy who told me it would be $50 to start my weed wacker and
when I went to get it , it was $90. I know Northern sells them, but I
need someone knowledgeable to make sure I order what I need. Does anyone
know of a good place that sells the larger Honda engines.
      Greg Hass