[AT] 430V update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Sep 23 11:19:20 PDT 2017

Thanks Jon, I will try little sea foam now that you mention it.  I know from personal experience that is works miracles on noisy lifters so why not give it a try....

Yeah the manure spreading is for the newly cut field.  It's that time of year for lime as well.  Hope to get that on before the next batch of rain.  My helper that will man the Bobcat while I spread had something come up today so spreading will have to wait till tomorrow.

I am pretty sure it is only the stuck #1 cylinder pumping oil.  #2 looked perfect to me and the engine clearly has very little wear in general.  Interestingly I expected much more of a compression miss because of stuck compression rings. But the miss is barely noticeable and I don't see much blow-by. So the compression rings may not be stuck but the oil control ring clearly is :-)

Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost