[AT] Not Good!

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Sep 23 10:51:55 PDT 2017

The max maximum message size is 750MB, but that has to include all the text and the headers and what not. Unless you have replied to a very long email chain with lots of text, you should be able to post something around 500 KB.  That's more than enough size/resolution for any computer screen.

Spencer Yost