[AT] The Real Spencer Yost

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Sep 21 20:00:46 PDT 2017

Definitely not!  The 430V is the star anyways,  not me :-). Not showing up in the camera was purely accidental. I set my iPhone on its side on my trailer to record the moment it started.  I had no idea I was not visible till I saw it.

Follow Rita Dee Farms on Instagram/Facebook or go to ritadeealpacas.com to see the "real" me.  You will probably be disappointed :-)

Couple other things to notice: the throttle lever malfunctioned. The Allen bolt that holds it in place got loose when I try to operate it. Y'all probably noticed that.  The other thing to notice is it did not require any choke. The reason it didn't start on the first pull was because I had the choke on. Pushed in the  choke and gave it a little throttle(and then the lever malfunctioned and I had to try to slow in down with the governor) and it popped right off.

All in all that tractor was dialed in. Two valves needed a very slight adjustment, and the distributor was probably fine; but needed ever so slight of it tweak. The only thing that was ever wrong was the idle mixture screw. It was way off.  I attended do those things before I tried to start it.

Spencer Yost