[AT] 430V update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Sep 21 17:39:19 PDT 2017

Good news is: it runs! Here's the video:

https://youtu.be/VHXBUaZ_UuA

Bad news is it is pumping oil quite a bit  as you can tell from the video. So the rings are still stuck. So I am running it at varying speeds for 5-10 minutes  and letting it cool down. I have done that 3 times.  So it did not rake the hay today. Plus there's an issue with my three point rake. It requires stabilizer arms so that the rake doesn't swing  too much.  My stabilizers did. It fit do I did not put the 430 on the rake - maybe next year.

The oil pumping has already improved some. So I feel pretty confident taking my time will  correct the problem.

Since I raked, baled, and put up 206 bales of hay today I have not put much time in the 430.   Once the the dew lifted and I could work the hay the tractor was neglected.

Spencer Yost