[AT] 430V update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Sep 19 21:59:53 PDT 2017

I was able, over the last few days, to get the tractor completely ready for starting. I finished the valve adjustment, oil pan and gasket, the static timing, lubrication, and a few very minor repairs that I noticed need to be done. The wiring is not that great(i.e. no lights), but I have power to the ignition system, and that's all I care about right now. I'm still waiting on the valve cover gasket. But once I get that  I should be able to try to start it.

Valve cover gasket should come in tomorrow, so maybe an update tomorrow night?.

Spencer Yost