[AT] 430V update

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 22:39:49 PDT 2017

Hi Spencer,
 First of all, congrats on getting the 430 unstuck! This is fantastic,
and I've really been enjoying the posts.
 If you try to start it, is there any way that you could take a video
of the attempt?
 I like to be able to hear things, being visually impaired.
 If you can, that's awesome, if you can't, that's fine. Just reading
this is enjoyable. And while we're all watching you work on it, we
younger generation people (Although I think I might get the youngest
member trophy unfortunately) have been really getting a history lesson
to add to our education.
 Good luck, and thanks for sharing!
 Tyler Juranek
 IA