[AT] 430V - now Deere and The Great Depression

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Sep 19 18:00:00 PDT 2017

I don't recall the IH story dealing much with the relationship between company and customers.  It was more about dealings with labor, government, market expansion, etc.  I just took a quick look at the book and found nothing.  But the book isn't indexed nearly as extensively as Broehl's piece.  With that I just went to the index and immediately found the pages I quoted.

If you had patience to read thru 800+ pages of Broehl, 300 pages of Marsh, and bigger print at that, will be a cake walk, LOL.  I actually found it pretty easy to stick with it, and I'm not all that much of a reader.

B²
Bill Brueck
Pine Island, MN