[AT] 430V - now Deere and The Great Depression

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Sep 19 11:12:01 PDT 2017

I second that thanks Dean, for the story.

I had the opposite experience. My dad was generally a kind and patient man.    While he had high expectations you had to answer to, he was never rough, tumble nor gruff about it. My mother's father, who also helped raise me since my dad traveled a bunch, was a little more like your father sounded: Pretty rough and hard but in the end understandable, never unfair and had a deep sense of commitment to me and my cousins.  I miss them both  for different reasons.

Spencer Yost