[AT] 430V

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:21:07 PDT 2017

I failed to mention that the "M" was a Deere not a Farmall.

One fellow with a really nice Farmall C had to have it pull started after
kids left the lights turned on. He was asking around for some one to pull
him but insisted that it be another IHC, not one of those "green things"...
:-)

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"