[AT] 430V

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:55:59 PDT 2017

We were at a little show at Conner Prairie Living History Park (They used
to call it a museum but changed it) north of Indy this past weekend and
there was an M and a 420 there. I was reminded as I looked at them how bad
the M's were for climbing off and on and how much better access looked on
the 420.
Young guys say they are not a problem, to which I say "Just wait..."
:-)
The 420 had an additional John Deere step nicely added to it by the owner
as well. The M had the same problem as the Yanmar 1500 I used to have did.
There was a step but it was so boxed in by the fender that you could not
pivot your foot to get in the seat after you were up on it.

.