[AT] Batteries - 6 Volt

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 06:27:09 PDT 2017

You may be able to add a few more years of service from these BAD batteries
by , dumping batteries into a plastic container , rensing them out with
fresh water and dumping them again ( I use baking soda to neutralize the
acid ) and then using purified drinking water , add 1 quart of epsom salt
to 1 gallon of water , bring it to a boil to make sure all salt is
dissolved , let cool , fill batteries and put on slow charger for about 24
hours and then check again . Doesn't cost a lot to experiment and you may
be surprised .
that's the way I do it in s/w louisiana