[AT] 430V update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Sep 14 17:50:50 PDT 2017

Built this rig. Double V bar on each side suspended from the front axle and the drawbar frame. (Yes Dean, I wrapped the front axle so there will be no chain marks on it :-)).  V bar is all I can find cheap at the salvage yard.  The blocks underneath our Justin case something fails. I don't want the whole thing falling apart and collapsing, possibly damaging something

So far no movement but I have a lot of pressure on the counter weight. I also found out by accident that by not having the chains exactly equal the jack is canted a bit.   But it is canted exactly the direction I need. Now the force is more tangential to the throw the counterweight.

I will keep it soaking and keep  the pressure up.