[Farmall] Oil recommendation

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 06:25:41 PDT 2017

I would run straight 30 (SAE 30) unless you are going to use it below 32 degrees.
If the engine has been recently rebuilt, I would use high detergent. If it hasn't
been rebuilt and you don't know what has been run in it, I would go with non detergent.

This is my recommendation for any old piece of gasoline fueled equipment built before about 1970 or so.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.