[Farmall] obsolete parts/update

Ivan ivancou at atlanticbb.net
Mon Sep 11 09:35:18 PDT 2017

   Thanks to all  !            I finally found the couplers today after
a couple phone calls .  Barney's tip led me to a place called Hacket
sales that still supplies parts for Hydra Mac who built the
International loaders .  They have to have the couplers made so little
ouchy on price  but he had two on the shelf .  He also has the seal kits
for the hydraulic cylinders so I will get those rebuilt with proper
parts . My local shop matched them up but there is still a slow weep
around the rod seals ,only about a teaspoon or so per day . Keeps the
rods from rusting .
    I had taken the covers off my old lathe this morning and there is
one gear that has the right tooth count so it would be possible to
broach them on it but very slow process ,probably a two day process .
Thanks again , Ivan