[AT] Pearl and other tractor updates

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sun Sep 10 13:59:59 PDT 2017

I already found lightning magneto on ebay, I just don't know what all
parts I need.

I got the gas tank off, it was more like a half inch of carbon in there.
A few specs of color make me suspect cork, though why so much I don't
know. I suspect that I should pull the oil pan too, but that is a
project for later.

Some pictures here
https://m.facebook.com/groups/111139028344?view=permalink&id=10156679232203345

--