[Farmall] Oil recommendation

Moe Fretz tubetester at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 05:26:35 PDT 2017

Sure is great to see some action again on this list.

$-------&
Moe Fretz
Collection and Preservation
Canadian Tube Radios, Communication Equipment, Vintage Ham gear and
Military Radios.
Hallicrafters, RCA, National, Hammarlund,TMC, RME and Racal.

www.radiopreservationguy.com

Don't part them out ---- Restore them.

Cambridge
Ontario Canada