[AT] 430V

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Fri Sep 8 17:40:10 PDT 2017

Spencer, for what you are trying to do, I think a magnetic heater would
be a waste of money as well as time. The main reason is they are
designed to warm things, not get them hot. I just looked some up on-line
and the ones I saw were in the 2 to 3 hundred watt range, again enough
to warm an engine but not get it hot. For what you are trying to do you
need something like a bullet heater that heats fast and will heat the
block to around 200 degrees, something a magnetic heater will not do
from everything I have heard. Even a 1600 watt bathroom heater on each
side of the engine I think would do the job (making sure wires and such
are kept far enough away to not get heat damaged.) Just my 2 cents worth.
          Greg Hass