[AT] Field Marshall single cylinder tractors

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 06:14:15 PDT 2017

Wiki has some good info:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_Marshall

I had confused them with the Lanz Bulldog but that was a hot bulb engine
(from the above article). They were also big, single cylinder machines.
Having watched video of the Field Marshalls and the way they seemed to
bounce around the piston, I can see why they didn't build a lot of them.
They looked like a real handful. :)

Ken in AZ