[AT] off topic ( Hurricane Harvey )

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:03:52 PDT 2017

I was impressed with the water dam, Bo. Never saw one of those before. I am
so glad he came out okay. I also recognize he was not just lucky- he was
proactive and handled his affairs and is to be commended.

Do we have any members in the path of Irma, assuming it goes through South
Florida? Heck if it turns North I suspect most of us will feel her.

Warren