[AT] 430V

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Sun Sep 3 22:57:30 PDT 2017

My vote is to remove the head for several reasons: 1) I'm not the one
doing the work; 2) I'm not paying the bill, although I don't think the
cost would be very high; 3) it would make it a lot easier to find out
whats going on; 4) and the most important on my list, if I remember
correctly ( my CRS has been getting worse as time goes on) it was
mentioned that one valve would not hold pressure. If this is the case,
it would appear to me the head would have to be pulled at some point to
fix the leaking valve. If I am wrong, everything I have said goes out
the window. Not trying to be a smart a$$ but trying to help fix the
problem from afar.
            Greg Hass