[AT] Fwd: Re: 430V

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Sep 3 20:48:03 PDT 2017

John,

I don't know what Spencer paid for this tractor and its none of my business.
But given a reasonable purchase price Spencer can dump quite a bit of
expense into this tractor and still come out ok,   Not very many of that
particular version of JD 430 were made.  That makes it quite valuable.  Or
in JD parlance= RARE.  Had I not had to transport that tractor 3,000 miles
or so and not committed to reducing tractor count I would of been there
ahead of Spencer.