[AT] HayWagon build up.

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Oct 31 06:34:18 PDT 2017

I have a friend that has one that’s similar in setup. On mine I have the gear slid together a bit more with some overhang in the front. I don’t have long enough chute/hitch on the IH 46 baler for a wagon setup like that. I have to reach too far out over the wagon to grab the bales for my comfort. Plus, on my small fields I find that in turns I’ll drag the front around if I’m not carful. So, the shorter wheelbase allows the wagon to turn a bit sharper without dragging.

Brad