[AT] HayWagon build up.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 30 22:07:00 PDT 2017

On 10/30/2017 7:28 PM, Kenneth Gene Waugh wrote:
> These wagons under discussion are certainly “more wagon” than we had the years I bucked so much hay—I think all three of granddad’s wagons had old wood spoke wheels!
>
> Gene Waugh
> Elgin, IL
Sounds like the wagons I worked with as a kid. Dad had the old wooden
spoke wheels cut down small enough that he could bolt on a 15 or 16 inch
car rim (with centre removed) and
that way run it with rubber tires. Surely an improvement over the old
wooden wheels with steel rim.

Ralph in Sask.

---
http://www.avg.com