[AT] HayWagon build up.

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Oct 30 10:54:08 PDT 2017

Cooks mp-32.  Great people, well built saw and in my eyes better than Woodmizer.   but it will be a little like tractors. If you really need the dealer support you my need to go with a bigger name like woodmizer.  But cooks has great telephone support and fast parts shipping.   So I have not needed a local dealer. The one repair I have had to make, was on the Kohler engine while under warranty. They were very helpful in making arrangements with the local Koehler dealer to handle the repair. It went very smooth and I was very pleased.

Spencer Yost