[AT] HayWagon build up.

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 29 19:17:22 PDT 2017

Dad has a Deere wagon from the 70's. I'll try to get some measurements
and pictures. We still have 2 wagons we use. To be honest, it is easier
to load on my 18' trailer. Back int eh day we ran 2 Deeres, an Oliver,
and I think the other was an Electric? The Deeres would handle 30mph
loaded, the others, about 15.

John Hall