[AT] HayWagon build up.

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Oct 29 16:30:25 PDT 2017

Wow!  you can't ask for anything more specific than that!   Thanks so much Len and Gene.

The running gear is pushed all the way in, so it's only about seven feet axle to axle so it sounds like I got a little more than 3 feet to pull out.

Thanks Gene for the load rating and the age.  It is a 6 bolt with a rear tie rod.   So a newer 8ton unit.  I'll probably never be able to stack much more than 2 to 3 tons anyways.  Since my wife has to handle the bales to feed the animals I don't pack them too tight. They are maybe 40# bales.

Spencer Yost