[AT] 430V update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Oct 29 08:54:52 PDT 2017

Thanks John!

The plugger is a Leinbach brand plugger. It is only 4 feet wide so it took me two hours to plug 2 acres.  I don't remember it being terribly expensive, but I don't remember the exact price. If it is expensive I would remember :-) maybe $400- $500 brand new 10 years ago?   it  has a dual use as I have  plugged many a yard as well, so it was easy to justify the cost.

Unfortunately Leinbach yard and factory are out of business now or I would run up the street and price one for you.

Spencer Yost