[AT] Giveaway

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:50:36 PDT 2017

Sorry to hear that you have that terrible disease Dick.
I'm sure the doctors have told you that puzzles and word games
are helpful but maybe not power tool puzzles.

Hopefully someone will take it off your hands.  I'm a pack rat and
would hate to see you throw it out almost as badly as you hate to do it.

Take care of yourself my friend.  We want you around ATIS for a long time to
come.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Charlie Hill